An Effective Ayurvedic Antacid, Gastric, and Digestive Tonic
Spazyme Syrup - 200 ml
Spazyme Ayurvedic Syrup is an effective, speedy solution for deranged metabolism & gastric upset that support healthy digestive tract provides relief from acidity, constipation, flatulence, vomiting, anorexia, dyspepsia, and bleaching epigastric distress. It is the best digestive tonic which improves digestion by stimulating the gastric enzymes and improves the health organs involved in metabolism.
Spazyme Syrup is a 100% Ayurvedic researched formulation from Kairali, aimed for safe and natural treatment of deranged metabolism, gastric upset & digestive disorders. It is the best antacid, gastric and digestive tonic that supports healthy digestion by stimulating the gastric enzymes and improves the health of the organs involved in metabolism.
This Ayurvedicsyrup provides relief from constipation, gas trouble, hyperacidity, epigastric distress, flatulence, vomiting, anorexia, dyspepsia and other types of digestive related problems. It acts as a great antacid that reduces acidity by neutralizing the acid in the stomach. It improves the condition of the stomach, treats constipation and ensures better bowel movement with the regular use of spazyme syrup.
The Key Ingredients used in Spazyme Capsules are:
- Rasona (Allium sativum): - Promotes proper digestion, cures acidity and acts as an excellent laxative to help treat stomach ulcers.
- Swetha Jeeraka (Cuminum cyminum): - Provides relief during indigestion problems including diarrhea, colic, bowel spasms, and gas.
- Yavanika (Ptychotis ajowan): - Work as an antiseptic, antispasmodic, aromatic, digestive, diuretic, expectorant and tonic.
- Eliminates epigastric distress
- Support a healthy digestive tract
- Relieves hyperacidity and constipation
- Ensures better bowel movement
- Controls nausea and vomiting
- Treat anorexia & dyspepsia
Adults: 10 ml twice daily before or after the meal. Children: 5ml thrice daily before or after the meal or as directed by Physician. Get Free Online Consultation with our Doctors.
|Composition: Each 5 ml contains - extracts derived from|
|S.No.||Sanskrit Name||Botanical Name||Parts Used||Qty.|
|1||Rasona||Allium sativum||Bl.||3 g|
|2||Ardhraka||Zingiber officinale||Rz.||130 mg|
|3||Pippali||Piper longum||Dr. Fr.||130 mg|
|4||Maricha||Piper nigrum||Dr. Fr.||130 mg|
|5||Swetha Jeeraka||Cuminum cyminum||Sd.||140 mg|
|6||Hingu||Ferula asafoetida||Exd.||140 mg|
|7||Saindhava lavana||Rock salt||-||125 mg|
|8||Yavanika||Ptychotis ajowan||Sd.||125 mg|