Ayurvedic Medicine for Gastric Upsets & Unstable Metabolism
Spazyme - 60 Capsules
Spazyme capsule (Ayurvedic Medicine for Gastric Problems) is a complete herbal & effective solution to treat indigestion and unstable metabolism. It helps to get rid of anorexia, hyperacidity, constipation, flatulence, stomach ache & hypercholesterolemia. It's effective natural healing properties supports healthy digestion by stimulating the gastric enzymes (such as probiotics) and improves bowel movement.
Kairali's Spazyme capsule is a researched Ayurvedic medicine formulated for the treatment of gastric problems & digestive disorders. It is a safe & effective solution to get rid of deranged metabolism, indigestion, gas, acidity, flatulence, constipation, stomach ache, hypercholesterolemia, and anorexia.
Spazyme capsule contains natural ingredients which support a healthy digestive tract and maintains the balance of essential organisms (such as probiotics) & digestive enzymes. It provides relief from constipation & gas trouble, ensures better bowel movement, provides quick relief from acidity by neutralizing acid in the stomach.
The regular use of spazyme capsule helps to improve the health of the organs and manage the digestion. It also treats lack of appetite and also helps to reduce cholesterol.
The Key Ingredients used in Spazyme Capsules are:
- Rasona (Allium sativum): - Promotes proper digestion, cures acidity and acts as an excellent laxative to help treat stomach ulcers.
- Swetha Jeeraka (Cuminumcyminum): - Provides relief during indigestion problems including diarrhea, colic, bowel spasms, and gas.
- Yavanika (Ptychotisajowan): - Work as an antiseptic, antispasmodic, aromatic, digestive, diuretic, expectorant and tonic.
- Eliminates gastric disorders
- Support a healthy digestive tract
- Relieves hyperacidity and constipation
- Ensures better bowel movement
- Controls nausea and vomiting
- Treat anorexia & dyspepsia
|Composition: Each Capsule contains - extracts derived from|
|S.No.||Sanskrit Name||Botanical Name||Parts Used||Qty.|
|1||Rasona||Allium sativum||Bl.||6 g|
|2||Ardhraka||Zingiber officinale||Rz.||260 mg|
|3||Pippali||Piper longum||Dr. Fr.||260 mg|
|4||Maricha||Piper nigrum||Dr. Fr.||260 mg|
|5||Swetha Jeeraka||Cuminum cyminum||Sd.||280 mg|
|6||Hingu||Ferula asafoetida||Exd.||280 mg|
|7||Saindhava lavana||Rock salt||-||250 mg|
|8||Yavanika||Ptychotis ajowan||Sd.||250 mg|