Hypertension: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
Blood pressure is the pressure of blood in your arteries. Blood pressure is measured in millimeters of mercury (mm Hg).
High blood pressure is a chronic medical condition where the blood pressure in the arteries is elevated. It is a risk factor that can increase your chance of developing heart disease, a stroke, aneurysms and other serious conditions, as a rule, the higher the blood pressure, the greater the risk.
Blood pressure readings are usually given as two numbers - for example, 120 over 80 (written as 120/80 mmHg). One or both of these numbers can be too high.
The top number is called the systolic blood pressure, and the bottom number is called the diastolic blood pressure.
- Normal blood pressure is when your blood pressure is lower than 120/80 mmHg most of the time.
- High blood pressure (hypertension) is when your blood pressure is 140/90 mmHg or above most of the time.
If your blood pressure numbers are 120/80 or higher, but below 140/90, it is called pre-hypertension.
|Causes, Incidence, and Risk Factors
Many factors can affect blood pressure, including:
You are more likely to be told your blood pressure is too high as you get older. This is because your blood vessels become stiffer as you age. When that happens, your blood pressure goes up.
Doctor’s Natural and Effective Recommendation
In this disorder there is avarnam of vata, meansvata is covered by other dosas ,so vatadosen’t function properly.it is also called as mudhavatam. It is of different types –vata, pitta and kapha. These three dosas are the vital force of the life. The balance of these dosas is very important for healthy body.in case of imbalance between them leads to variety of diseases. Hypertension is also the result of this imbalance.
In case of headache due to hypertension kachoradi choorrnam with ksheerbala oil can be applied over the head.
Doses Buy Now
- Capsule Cardospa:-1 cap. at bed time & 1 as soon as & wakesup in morning.
Duration Consult Now
- It is highly recommended you consult an ayurvedic physician for the ailment before purchasing the product.
- The treatment is only a suggestion in general cases.
- Dosage and promotion may vary fron case to case basis
Not Sure about treatment course? Have doubts?
Consult our resident doctors online Health Consultation