Facial nerve paralysis is a common problem that involves the paralysis of any structures innervated by the facial nerve. The pathway of the facial nerve is long and relatively convoluted, and so there are a number of causes that may result in facial nerve paralysis. The most common is Bell's palsy, an idiopathic disease that may only be diagnosed by exclusion.
Causes, Incidence, and Risk FactorsFacial paralysis is almost always caused by
In people who are otherwise healthy, facial paralysis is often due to Bell's palsy, a condition in which the facial nerve becomes inflamed.
Stroke may cause facial paralysis. With a stroke, other muscles on one side of the body may also be involved.
Facial paralysis that is due to a brain tumor usually develops slowly and causes headaches, seizures, or hearing loss
Doctor’s Natural and Effective Recommendation
Ksheerabala ,Karpasasthyadi Thailam, Valiya Rasanadi Kashayam are the medicines found effective in treatment of facial paralysis. These oils can be used externally for the diseases like facial palsy, hemiplegia, and paralysis, wasting of muscles, muscle stiffness, joint pain and degenerative disorders.
Karpasasthyadi Thailam is effective herbal oil for the nervous disease affecting the upper limbs. Facial paralysis, frozen shoulder, Hemiplegia, cervical spondylosis etc
Doses Buy Now
- Valiya Rasanadi Kashayam 20 ml with Manasamitram Gulika 1bd with 80 ml water before food
- Nasyam daily with Anu Thailam drops
- Ksheerabala (101) oil -2ml with hotmilk at night is effective
Duration Consult Now
- It is highly recommended you consult an ayurvedic physician for the ailment before purchasing the product.
- The treatment is only a suggestion in general cases.
- Dosage and promotion may vary fron case to case basis
Not Sure about treatment course? Have doubts?
Consult our resident doctors online Health Consultation