Arthritis - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
Arthritis is inflammation of one or more joints. A joint is the area where two bones meet. There are over 100 different types of arthritis.
Causes, Incidence, and Risk Factors
Arthritis involves the breakdown of cartilage. Cartilage normally protects a joint, allowing it to move smoothly. Cartilage also absorbs shock when pressure is placed on the joint, such as when you walk. Without the normal amount of cartilage, the bones rub together, causing pain, swelling (inflammation), and stiffness.
Joint inflammation may result from:
Usually the joint inflammation goes away after the cause goes away or is treated. Sometimes it does not. When this happens, you have chronic arthritis. Arthritis may occur in men or women. Osteoarthritis is the most common type.
Other, more common types of arthritis include:
Arthritis causes joint pain, swelling, stiffness, and limited movement. Symptoms can include:
- Joint pain
- Joint swelling
- Warmth around a joint
- Reduced ability to move the joint
- Redness of the skin around a joint
- Stiffness, especially in the morning
Doctor’s Natural and Effective Recommendation
CheriyaRasanadi Kashayam is an effective medicine of arthritis its Ingredients like Vrisha, patola, harithaki etc acts effectively against the paithika condition like redness, burning sensation and tenderness. The nervous system is also strengthened which inturn improves the functions of joints and muscles.
Ayurvedic medicines are found very effective in cure of arthritis.
Doses Buy Now
- Cheriya Rasanadi Kashayam 15 Ml Each with 40 Ml of warm water in morning and evening before food
- Bala Thailam 2 ml with warm water at night
- Kaisore guggulu 2 tb. after breakfast lunch and dinner.
- It is highly recommended you consult an ayurvedic physician for the ailment before purchasing the product.
- The treatment is only a suggestion in general cases.
- Dosage and promotion may vary fron case to case basis
Not Sure about treatment course? Have doubts?
Consult our resident doctors online Health Consultation