Ayurvedic Face Night Serum for Radiant Skin
Kaircin - 25 ml
Kaircn Ayurvedic facial oil (Ayurvedic night serum) is a revolutionary beauty serum for facial beauty treatment. It is 100% ayurvedic & safe with anti-ageing properties that helps to repair and rejuvenate the skin by preventing pigmentation scars, wrinkles & dark circles. It helps to reduce pimples (acne) & stretch marks and gives a youthful and radiant skin.
Kaircin facial oil is a unique revolutionary ayurvedic beauty serum from Kairali. It is a complete ayurvedic beauty treatment formula with skin repair & anti-aging properties that naturally clears the complexion & tone the skin.
This Ayurvedic night serum prevents under eye circles, pimples, pigmentation scars & wrinkles. It rejuvenates the skin while improving the skin texture & gives glow to the face. It repairs damaged skin, moisturizes it and slows down signs of aging and also helps to protect the facial skin from the sun and pollution damage.
It is 100% ayurvedic with natural key ingredients (Saffron & Lotus). it does not have side-effect and is suitable for all skin types.
The Key Ingredients in Kaircin Ayurvedic facial oil are:
- Saffron (crocus sativus): - It helps to lightens the skin tone, improves complexion & skin problems and is enriched with aanti-ageing properties.
- Lotus (Nelumbo nucifera): - It helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin, improves elasticity, treats blemishes, acne and pimples.
- 100% Ayurvedic facial oil.
- Rejuvenates & tones the facial skin.
- Prevents pimples, pigmentation scars & wrinkles.
- Reduces stretch marks and dark circles.
- Nourishes and tones the face & skin.
- Does not have side effect and suitable for all skin type.
Apply 5 drops of oil on face and neck before sleeping in a circular motion. Retain for 30 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. Best results when applied daily.
Watch the video on “How to Use Kaircin”
|Composition : Each 100 ml prepared from|
|Sl No:||Sanskrit Name||Botanical Name||Parts used||Qty|
|1||Samagandhika||Vetiveria zizanioides||Rt.||5.00 g|
|2||Kumkuma||Crocus sativus||Stl/Stg||4.25 g|
|3||Agaru||Aquilaria agallocha||Ht.wd.||5.00 g|
|4||Laksha||Laccifer lacca||4.25 g|
|5||Madhuka||Glycyrrhiza & glabra||St.||4.25 g|
|6||Srikhandam||Santalum album||Ht.wd.||1.25 g|
|7||Vatah||Ficus benghalensis||St.Bk||1.00 g|
|8||Padmaka||Prunus cerasoides||Ht.wd.||5.00 g|
|9||Padma||Nelumbo nucifera||Fl.||3.75 g|
|10||Indivarah||Monochoria vaginalis||Pl.||1.25 g|
|11||Ajaksira||Goat's Milk||120 ml|
|12||Tila||Sesamum indicum||Sd.Ol.||100 ml|