Ayurvedic Products for Sinusitis
Sinusitis means inflammation of a sinus. Most bouts of sinusitis are caused by an infection. The cheekbone (maxillary) sinuses are the most commonly affected.
Acute sinusitis is usually caused by a bacterial infection in the sinuses that result from an upper respiratory tract infection. Chronic sinusitis refers to long-term swelling and inflammation of the sinuses that may be caused by bacteria or a fungus.
The following may increase your risk or your child's risk of developing sinusitis:
The classic symptoms of acute sinusitis in adults usually follow a cold that does not improve, or one that worsens after 5 - 7 days of symptoms. Symptoms include:
- Bad breath or loss of smell
- Cough, often worse at night
- BFatigue and generally not feeling well and Fever
- Nasal congestion and discharge
- Sore throat and postnasal drip
- Headache -- pressure-like pain, pain behind the eyes, toothache, or facial tenderness
- Symptoms of chronic sinusitis are the same as those of acute sinusitis, but tend to be milder and last longer than 12 weeks.
Doctor’s Natural and Effective Recommendation
Usually in case of sinusitis prana and udaanvayu of the body is disturbed. Moreover there is accumulation of the kaphadosa in the channels of the upper part especially above the neck.
So nasyam and pratimarsham is the best treatment in case of sinusitis.
Nasyam is the treatment done in hospitals which means instilling nasal drops into the nostrils and then providing the steam so that the accumulated kapha in the sinuses comes out through the mouth. It is done for 5 or 7 days depending upon the patient’s nature of the disease.
Doses Buy Now
- Pratimarsa nasyam means that 2 drops of nasal drop Anu thailam can be instilled daily in each nostril.
Duration Online Health Consultation
- It is highly recommended you consult an ayurvedic physician for the ailment before purchasing the product.
- The treatment is only a suggestion in general cases.
- Dosage and promotion may vary fron case to case basis
Not Sure about treatment course? Have doubts?
Consult our resident doctors online Health Consultation