Rheumatoid Arthritis: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a long-term disease that leads to inflammation of the joints and surrounding tissues. It can also affect other organs.
Rheumatoid arthritis usually affects joints on both sides of the body equally. Wrists, fingers, knees, feet, and ankles are the most commonly affected.
The disease often begins slowly, usually with only minor joint pain, stiffness, and fatigue.
Symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis include:
- Joint pain is often felt on the same joint on both sides of the body.
- Over time, joints may lose their range of motion and may become deformed.
- Morning stiffness, which lasts more than 1 hour, is common. Joints may feel warm, tender, and stiff when not used for an hour.
Other symptoms include:
- Chest pain when taking a breath (pleurisy)
- Dry eyes and mouth (Sjogren syndrome)
- Eye burning, itching, and discharge
- Nodules under the skin (usually a sign of more severe disease)
- Numbness, tingling, or burning in the hands and feet
- Sleep difficulties
The outer part of the synovium is called the capsule. This is tough, gives the joint stability, and stops the bones from moving out of joint. Surrounding ligaments and muscles also help to give support and stability to joints.
Doctor’s Natural and Effective Recommendation
It is an autoimmune disorder, an inflammatory arthritis
So we have to use the Ama Pachana drugs and rasaynam drugs
Doses Buy Now
- Balaguluchyedi Kashayam 20 ml with 80 ml warm water before food.
- Valiya Narayana Thailam: 2 ml with hot milk daily at bed time.
- : with Kashayam before food.
- for local application.
- It is highly recommended you consult an ayurvedic physician for the ailment before purchasing the product.
- The treatment is only a suggestion in general cases.
- Dosage and promotion may vary fron case to case basis
Not Sure about treatment course? Have doubts?
Consult our resident doctors online Health Consultation