Ayuredic Products for Post Pregnancy
Most women's breasts lose their breast firmness with age, especially large-breasted women. Reasons may range from inherited characteristics such as skin elasticity and breast density (the ratio of lightweight fat to heavier glands). Other factors for breast sagging include multiple pregnancies; breast feeding, rapid weight loss, gravity and age.
As women age, neglect to wear good support garments or lose a significant amount of weight, they may experience sagging of the breast. This condition, breast ptosis, occurs when from a loss of supporting tissue and fat in the breasts. This common condition causes round, globular breasts to morph into flatter, thinner breasts. During this slow process, the nipples may also relocate and move downward. Breast firmness can be improved with bust-lifting exercises, a good diet and supportive garments.
Doctor Recommended Solution for Post Pregnancy
Recommended Products: Buy Now
- Dhanwantharam Kashayam 3 teaspoon with 9 teaspoon of water twice daily before meals.
- Kairkare oil for body massage daily.
Duration: Consult Now
- It is highly recommended you consult an ayurvedic physician for the ailment before purchasing the product.
- The treatment is only a suggestion in general cases.
- Dosage and promotion may vary fron case to case basis
Not Sure about treatment course? Have doubts?
Consult our resident doctors online Health Consultation