Diabetes: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
Diabetes mellitus (just called diabetes from now on) occurs when the level of glucose (sugar) in the blood becomes higher than normal.
There are three major types of diabetes. The causes and risk factors are different for each type:
- Type 1 diabetes can occur at any age, but it is most often diagnosed in children, teens, or young adults. In this disease, the body makes little or no insulin. Daily injections of insulin are needed. The exact cause is unknown.
- Type 2 diabetes makes up most of diabetes cases. It most often occurs in adulthood, but teens and young adults are now being diagnosed with it because of high obesity rates. Many people with type 2 diabetes do not know they have it.
- Gestational diabetes is high blood sugar that develops at any time during pregnancy in a woman who does not have diabetes.
High blood sugar levels can cause several symptoms, including
The outer part of the synovium is called the capsule. This is tough, gives the joint stability, and stops the bones from moving out of joint. Surrounding ligaments and muscles also help to give support and stability to joints.
Doctor’s Natural and Effective Recommendation
In diabetes patients immunity is affected. In terms of Ayurveda we can say- there is ojasdushti
Chandraprabhagulika is renowned Ayurvedic medicine, widely prescribed by doctors in an extensive range of diseases. This tablet prepared with potent herbs like Vella, Vyosha, Triphala etc helps to cure complications of diabetes like polyurea, polyhydra, polyphagia, peripheral neuropathy and abscess formation.
Punarnavasavam has influential anti diabetic properties, along with which it alleviates the complications caused by the progressive phases of diabetes like abscess, numbness of extremities, ulceration, delayed healing of wounds, undesirable effects on vision etc.
Doses Buy Now
- Chandraprabha Gulika with Kashayam before food.
- Spazyme Capsules 1 in morning and evening with normal water after food.
Duration Consult Now
- It is highly recommended you consult an ayurvedic physician for the ailment before purchasing the product.
- The treatment is only a suggestion in general cases.
- Dosage and promotion may vary fron case to case basis
Not Sure about treatment course? Have doubts?
Consult our resident doctors online Health Consultation